iMGS is a visual and auditory multimedia guidance system developed so that guests coming to Istanbul with various purposes can have a nice Bosphorus tour.
iMGS is a wireless and unmanned multimedia guide that introduces the surrounding objects and places in the environment where people stay, visually and aurally.
The Intelligent Multimedia Guide System will allow giving information about;
The unique beauties of Bosphorus to our guests having Bosphorus tour with our ferries;
• In a short time, synchronous with the excursion,
• With modern and technological systems,
• Aurally and visually,
• In a correct and systematic way,
• From one voice,
• At the same time, in their own languages of people,
• With detailed images and fluent text.
iMGS works in 10 different languages. When necessary, new languages can be added to system. iMGS software is completely developed by Turkish R&D engineers.
iMGS includes Istanbul and Bosphorus Multimedia Production. As tour times are limited, there is the obligation of giving information about all properties of Istanbul and Bosphorus coming into prominence in a certain time period, without boring the passengers, and with specific interims. Therefore production is not like a documentary and the subjects to be told are short, brief and concentrated like in the commercials. Scenario has a fluent style.
The subjects included in the production:
• Intro message about using the device (language selection, volume adjustment, etc.),
• General information on Istanbul and Bosphorus tour,
• General information on Istanbul’s historical, geographical and cultural position,
• Information about important places and objects seen when ferry passes near or in front of them during the tour (Palaces, Mansions, Towers, Bridges, Districts, Islands, Goldenhorn, etc.),
• Information about important places of Istanbul that must be seen-visited,
• Information on shopping centers
• General information such as what can be purchased from where, what can be eaten where (Establishments subject to municipality, mansions, Camlica etc. food and beverage places),
No need for cables, it can be used anywhere:
With iMGS technology, guests do not need to stay at a certain place. Introduction can be watched and listened to from any place of the ferry.
Also with iMGS, songs about Istanbul can be listened to. Various videos that attract the attention of our passenger can be loaded into device. About the places explained during the tour; the archive documents, pictures, information and images of people who made the creations, interior images etc. visuals are shown on the screen, which makes it possible to understand the subjects better. Appearances of the place selected via screen from other angles, interior images, information about the place, the way to go to that place, if it is a museum the available days for visit etc. information is provided.
Presentation’s scenario and the image displayed are synchronous with the places visited during the tour. Our guests can listen to related information with their headsets while synchronously watching the related and detailed images of objects and beauties of Bosphorus during their live experience.